We provide a number of services to support self-employed individuals working in the construction industry.
CIS UmbrellaIf you are looking for an Umbrella Company to handle your CIS contracts and timesheet payments
- Self-employed registration guidance with HMRC.
- Obtain Unique Tax Office Reference number (UTR).
- Verification of the UTR number under the CIS.
- Low margins - Take advantage of our competitive rates.
- Independent advice on contracts and contract pay rates - Speak to one of our business development consultants who can assist with contract pay negotiations and share valuable industry knowledge.
- Fast onboarding and contract process
- Same day timesheet invoicing to recruitment companies and/or end clients
- Daily processing of CIS payments
- BACS and Faster Payments
- Pay queries handled promptly by friendly, knowledgeable payroll staff
- Employers and Public Liability Insurance Cover
- Professional Indemnity Insurance Cover
CIS Tax Returns & Other Services for the Self Employed
- Registration for Self-Assessment with HMRC
- Self-Assessment Tax Return, prices start from £100 + VAT per Self-Assessment Tax Return.
- Registration for VAT
- Assistance with opening a bank account/s
- Access to our online bookkeeping and management information portal
- Ongoing Bookkeeping services by trained accounting staff
- Calculation & advice on VAT Returns and payments
- Preparation and filing of year-end accounts with HMRC
How much does it cost?
There is no fee.
We retain a small contribution from the amount invoiced to the recruitment agency or end client. This is known as “the margin”.
Our margin starts from 3% with a minimum charge of £10 per week.
What does the margin Cover?
The margin covers all the back office, contract and CIS payment administration associated with your assignments. Take advantage of our comprehensive insurances, our fully compliant CIS scheme and access to other benefits. There are no hidden costs or charges and there are no setup or closing down fees.