Are you a foreign contractor considering working in the UK? or have you just arrived and need some support?We appreciate that working in a different country can be challenging, we offer guidance and support to help you settle into your UK contracting assignment/career.
Do you need help choosing which payment structure is best for you?
Whether it's an Umbrella or Limited Company or even being paid directly by the recruitment agency, we give guidance and support for all of these options.
There are many factors to consider when selecting the right option:
- Your expected contract pay rate, turnover and profit
- Length of time you expect to remain as a contractor
- Your attitude to risk
- Your IR35 status
- How much administration you are comfortable with
- The way in which your chosen option will be perceived by your customers
As an expat the following additional factors should also be considered:
- Your right to work visa ( are there any restrictions ? )
- Length of time you expect to remain in the UK.
- Your tax status in your home country ( tax residency )