What can you expect from us?As an ELT umbrella employee, you will have the flexibility to work in a variety of job roles, businesses and industries, all under one supportive employment infrastructure.
A fast and efficient payroll and payment process
- Same-day processing of timesheets
- Reimbursed approved business expenses
- Next-day payroll and expense claim processing
- Faster Pay and BACS payments
- Email Pay statements and SMS Messaging
- Salary advances ( subject to conditions )
Help to understand your pay
- Pay queries are handled promptly and by friendly, knowledgeable payroll staff.
- Pay additions and deductions are clearly presented on your pay statement and staff are on hand to give explanations if needed.
- Assistance is given in understanding your tax code and national insurance contributions.
- Access to our End of Year Self-Assessment Tax Return Service via ELT Accounting.
An efficient and trouble-free on-boarding and contract process
- We help you understand the terms of each of your assignments, pay rates and we share valuable information on the contractor and freelance market.
- We liaise with you and the recruitment agency and/or end client to ensure a smooth contract signing process.
An easy to use online portal
- Simple project based timesheet entry process through 'The Vault'.
- Uncomplicated expense claim entry process and status updates
- Pay updates and messaging service.
- Download pay history and other documents.
Comprehensive Insurance cover
- Employers and Public Liability Insurance
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Optional cover such as worldwide travel insurance
- Auto-enrolment to our company pension scheme, provided by a leading pension provider
- Maternity pay
- Paternity pay
- Statutory sick pay
How much does it cost?
- There is no fee.
- Umbrella companies retain a small contribution from the amount invoiced to the recruitment agency. This is known as “the margin”.
- Our Margin is £19.50 per week or £70 a month depending on your payment cycle.
- What does the margin cover?